Oferta de trabajo
Cargo: Junior Linguist [Spanish] (Multiple positions)
Universidad, Empresa: Google Inc.
Departamento: Natural Language Understanding
Lenguas: Spanish and English
This is a full-time contract position. Work will be done from home, but Junior Linguists should be able to come to Google Madrid Office for training and intermediary meetings.
As a Junior Linguist, you will be reviewing and annotating linguistic data and carrying out a number of tasks to improve Google’s natural language processing. This includes:
- reviewing and annotating linguistic data,
- labeling text for semantic, syntactic and morphological characteristics,
- annotating lexicon entries according to guidelines,
- deriving NLP data for new and on-going projects.
- native-level speaker of Spanish and fluent in English,
- degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics with knowledge of semantics, syntax, morphology or lexicography,
- ability to quickly grasp technical concepts;
- should have an interest in natural language processing,
- excellent oral and written communication skills,
- keen interest in technology and computer-literate;
- should feel comfortable using in-house tools and
- should have an interest in linguistics and linguistic resources,
- attention to detail and
- good organizational skills.
Project duration: 9 months (with potential for extension).
should be addressed to Linne Ha at the same address.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.